[Asterisk-Users] Airspan / Arelnet GW and Asterisk

Michel Luczak michel.luczak at notola.com
Fri Apr 21 05:07:18 MST 2006

Hi all

Has anyone seen this kind of messages :
Apr 21 12:04:12 NOTICE[89928]: chan_sip.c:3449 process_sdp: Content
is 'multipart/mixed;boundary=unique-boundary-1', not 'application/sdp'

I get this using a priorietary (Airspan's prime, ex-arelnet) E1
gateway with asterisk. It seems like the SIP protocol they're using
is somehow weird...
Is there a configuration-level solution or should i patch asterisk so
that it ignores the trailing multipart content of the INVITE request ?

(for the record, the end of the request looks like :

a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=ptime:40
a=rtpmap:17 T38/8000
a=ptime:40
a=ptime:20

--unique-boundary-1

LNo=1
--unique-boundary-1--
--- (11 headers 26 lines)---
)

--
Michel Luczak
michel.luczak at notola.com

***Internet Email Confidentiality Footer***
*******
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it.
*******