[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk and 7960s

dave davemsharp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 07:08:09 MST 2006

Thanks for letting me know regarding the "@ip-address" problem. I take
it you have experienced something similar with this firmware?

The external directory is part of the cisco phones, nothing to do with
* really. The internal extensions I have set up all work fine with the
name using the callerid="Joe Blow" <1234> method you suggest. The plan
was to add customers phone numbers to the directory.xml file so it
comes up with their names when they call. At the moment it still jeust
says their phone number whether they are in directory.xml or not.