[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing voice distortion with Unicall

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:15:33 MST 2006

Hi Carlos. Please provide the version of unicall. Also, are you using
MFCR2 or PRI? and finally, provide us with the codecs that you have
tried. PSTN in Mexico should be ALAW, so try to avoid transcoding and
use ALAW in the phones too, we had bad issues with ILBC when the calls
were coming from Avantel until we started using ALAW.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"