[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing voice distortion with Unicall

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Apr 18 15:24:04 MST 2006

	I am having a strange problem with A at H 2.7 (Asterisk 1.2.5) with a
TE210P card and Unicall.  I have compiled everything and Unicall seems
to be working well.  The only problem we are having is that the outgoing
voice is a bit distorted.  When someone from the inside calls (all
phones are connected to ATA using SIP) they can hear the other person
perfectly, but the remote hears them distorted.  I have checked and
rechecked the configurations and everything seems fine.  I really do not
know if this is a software problem, a hardware problem or a line quality
problem.  Anyone has any idea how to pinpoint the source of the problem?

--
Carlos Chavez Prats
Director de Tecnología