[Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-Users] voicemail email-from]

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Apr 16 06:37:46 MST 2006

Thanks for posting it back to the list!!!!

>>> You could probably find it using "updatedb" and then "slocate" or
>>> "locate" or Google the wiki will almost definitely give you the
>>> location.
>>
>> Short, you do not know it, ....
>>

> Short= I like to help.  Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
> Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
> Taking my own advice (which took all of a minute and a half.)  Hope
> you enjoy the fish I gave you, but don't come looking for more of the
> same fish from me.
>
> [root at localhost ~]# updatedb
> [root at localhost ~]# slocate vm_general.inc
> /etc/asterisk/vm_general.inc
> [root at localhost ~]#

GREAT tutorial, but I do not have this file, ...
I found that I just need to change the /etc/passwd file to get it solved.
I still would like to know what else would be in vm_general.inc
I also would like to know, how you came to the idea that in
vm_general.inc could be a solution.

(((( I cannot resist, maybe you could take a volunteer job in the church
or in the next fishing club ... ))))

bye

Ronald Wiplinger