[Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-Users] voicemail email-from]

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sun Apr 16 06:16:24 MST 2006

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> Steve Totaro wrote:
>> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

>>> Where should this file be?
>>>

>>> bye
>>>
>>> Ronald Wiplinger
>>>

>> You could probably find it using "updatedb" and then "slocate" or
>> "locate" or Google the wiki will almost definitely give you the
>> location.
>
> Short, you do not know it, ....
>

> bye
>
> Ronald Wiplinger

Short= I like to help.  Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

Taking my own advice (which took all of a minute and a half.)  Hope you
enjoy the fish I gave you, but don't come looking for more of the same
fish from me.

[root at localhost ~]# updatedb
[root at localhost ~]# slocate vm_general.inc
/etc/asterisk/vm_general.inc
[root at localhost ~]#