[Asterisk-Users] What is Multi-layered-Access control

cmould cmould at cwjamaica.com
Sun Apr 16 06:04:22 MST 2006

Many PBX's based on the Asterisk code refer to this in their feature
list. Its taken off of the Asterisk.org site. Where is this used in
Asterisk? Is it in the extensions.conf, is it used when logging into the
console, where? How is it used? Is this referring top contexts in the
dial plan?

Message: 1