[Asterisk-Users] Call/Contact Center.

Krzysztof Drewicz asterisk at 4e1.pl
Thu Apr 6 22:42:43 MST 2006

Matt Florell napisał(a):
> What are your other requirements?
Simple tree
a) "Enter your ID"
b) ID is in database (abstraction layer is WebService) ->ok goto menu D)
c) ID is not sorry, you have to pay for support, please call 1-700 line
(higlly payed in Poland)

d) please select product family from 1/2/3
e) please select product from 1-9

f) goto queue, when agent hears the Ring-Ring, he has to be aware of ID,
product family and product number (via WebService again...)

  > For inbound-only you can just use Asterisk Queues without having to
> install any other outside software.

And AGI ?

> We switched to Channelbanks 18 months ago and our dropped calls went
> down when we did, they are also much easier to configure and maintain,

May you provide me with a name? Simple configuration ? (24 FXS ports
every one). What kind of phones, headsets?

> although you do have to wire them when you set it up which isn't
> always pleasant.

I've got LAN, the "Blue" pair is unused :p

--
Krzysztof Drewicz
Affordable 2/4 span E1/T1 PCI-cards. 100% Asterisk compatible.