[Asterisk-Users] Compatible Asterisk Connectivity Cards : Sangoma

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Apr 6 12:40:03 MST 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 14:02, Dan Austin wrote:
> One idea I suggested to Sangoma, and it sounds like there are at least
> a few people here that might back the concept.  I also love my S518, and
> would love it more if it was available as an option on the FXO module
> for the A200.

Yes, an S518 with a Linux-compatible and FXO-capable modem in it would rock.
Not only would you have DSL, but you would have your emergency phone line AND
a dialin modem and/or FaxModem.

Hell you can get complete 2400-baud and 14k4-baud modems in a pair of ICs
these days...  might be worth slapping on as a module...

-A.