[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp and hinting

Ryan Amos ramos at finetooth.com
Thu Apr 6 11:38:06 MST 2006

Seeing as chan_sccp is the only way to use the 7960+7914 sidecar
currently (chan_skinny is basically useless in a production
environment,) I believe it is relevant to this list. As far as I know,
you can't do ring notification with hints (though there may be another
way to do it with line presences; all I need the sidecar for is
transfers so onhook/offhook is all I want.)

Anyway, since when did this become the "asterisk-users as long as it is
distributed with asterisk" mailing list? I can understand not wanting it
on asterisk-dev, but asterisk-users?