[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp and hinting

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu Apr 6 13:45:40 MST 2006

That does make sense.  I need to do some field work on this one and find
out exactly how our users are using the line appearances on ccm, since I'm
not sure if they're doing it strictly for onhook/offhook functionality or
for ring notification as well.  I've never actually messed with presence
in asterisk... didn't know it supported it (or does it?).

Aaron