[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 4 - problem with kernel2.6.16-1.2069_FC4

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Wed Apr 5 21:11:48 MST 2006

Bill,

I had the same issue over the weekend.  Yesterday, there was an announcement
on the list, I think it was from Kevin Fleming, that the svn repositories
where out of sync and they had to be redone from scratch.  So, I ended up
clobbering my local working copy and did a checkout of the trunk.  That
seemed to fix it because I was able to install zaptel under the new kernel
and everything is working.

Michael