[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 4 - problem with kernel 2.6.16-1.2069_FC4

William M Conlon bill at tothept.com
Wed Apr 5 16:30:19 MST 2006

I was just getting to work on fax for my * system, so I thought I
would bring everything up to date since there would be some new
compilations involved.

yum update gave me kernel-2.6.16-1.2069_FC4

but after recompiling zaptel, I kept getting "FATAL module zaptel not
found"

Chased this for an hour with multiple recompiles and reboots.
Finally dropped back to 2.6.15-1.1833_FC4, which worked before, and
still works now.

Bill