[Asterisk-Users] WebMeetme Problem Please help!!!

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Wed Apr 5 16:25:42 MST 2006

I am running Feodra, I have downloaded the WebMeetMe Program, untar it to /var/www/html/WebMeetMe. I can access teh web page as of now. I cannot for the life of me figure out where defines.conf is. The install tells me it is in /var/www/html/WebMeetMe/lib/ however a complete search of the computer cannot find it anywhere. The /lib/ subdirectory does not exist in the untar'ed folder either. I could understand creating it under the /lib/ directory but I can't see a reason why it wouldn,t be there already.

Here is what I have done...
Download to /home/ directory
extract to /var/www/html/
try to edit defines.php
no directory or file

Am I missing something crucial here?

This is the directory of /var/www/html/WebMeetMe

about.php          conf_control.php  css     index.php  phpagi_2_14
call_operator.php  counter.txt       images  info.txt

I checked the folders under this directory. All I can figure is that I am downloading 1.2 and the instructions are for 1.3. Which apparently is a bad link.