[Asterisk-Users] minor(? ) Grandstream phone issue

Casey Boone cboone at shawneelink.net
Thu Sep 29 13:22:11 MST 2005

i am having a problem with grandstream as well, mainly in the web
interface to configure the units. it isnt helped by the fact that unless
they fixed it today their website is broken on the support page where
you can download updated firmware.

i have been in contact with their tech support department and have been
given some beta firmware to test with so hopefully it will resolve the
web interface issues i have (the interface just stops working after a
random amount of time, except on one gxp2000 in which it works for about
15 seconds after the unit starts up, then quits)

i havent had bad voice quality i have to say at least.  that part has
seemingly worked rather well

Casey Boone