[Asterisk-Users] minor(? ) Grandstream phone issue

Ade Agbero agberocms at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 11:44:36 MST 2005

I have had numerous problems with Grandstream HT-386 new and old firmware, my convidence in Grandstream is at a very low point right now.

I wish you luck,

Ade.

Bob Weber <weber_bob at hotmail.com> wrote:
I hate to bother the list with this potentially minor issue but....
I just wonder if it's a symtom of some other problem.

Every time I make a call the BT-102, with the latest firmware, she just
keeps the LED display lit and the timer counting after hangup.
I check the CLI and the hangup is being executed, I certainly was concerned
it might be keeping the line open but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I thought that she should go back to the date/time display but that doesn't
happen. I don't have silence suppresion on and I've gone over the other
configs compared with what's on voip-info many time.
One other thing, there isn't a dial tone when I pick it up. It seems to
'work'; both inbound and outbound.
It's connected to * 1.09 which is registered @broadvoice.

Thanks for any insights bestowed on this noob :)
Bob
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: