[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on windows

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:51:54 MST 2005

I have not declared a jihad against Windows myself but by your own admission
Rich, you have excluded Windows.  The GUI is integral with the OS and
therein lies one of the main reasons that critical timing routines are
basically impossible in Win32.  Same problems arise when you run Xwindows in
Linux but the key point is that you can chose NOT to install/run Xwindows in
Linux.