[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Setup Questions

Matt Gibson m.gibson at voxip.ca
Tue Sep 27 12:57:01 MST 2005

Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

> The 3 phones in question were working morning yesterday, then for no
> apparent reason, the user could no longer talk.  The polycom user
> could hear the person at the other end, but could not talk to them.
> Nothing has changed as far as I can tell, and I have no idea even
> where to start looking.

Could be one of three things:

1 - Codec Problems
2 - NAT (but you mention no firewall and same LAN, so not this one)
3 - Polycom's known problems

I'm willing to bet 3. Try rebooting the phone and seeing if it works for you
then.

The wiki has documentation on this if you're not sure how to reboot them.

Matt