[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Setup Questions

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Tue Sep 27 12:40:09 MST 2005

So while I'm waiting to see if anyone can help with those questions, I
thought I would ask one more :-)

All of the sudden 3 of my Polycom501 handsets started having a 1 way
audio problem.

My setup:
30 Polycom501 handsets all connected to Asterisk (CVS HEAD from a week
or two ago) over a 100Mb LAN.  The * server isn't using a firewall.

What Happened:
The 3 phones in question were working morning yesterday, then for no
apparent reason, the user could no longer talk.  The polycom user could
hear the person at the other end, but could not talk to them.  Nothing
has changed as far as I can tell, and I have no idea even where to start
looking.

Also I did the on phone Diagnositics and the handset is working
according to that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew O'Connor