[Asterisk-Users] CALLERID to Sipura Devices (or others for that matter).. CVS-Latest Version

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Sun Sep 25 10:25:43 MST 2005

This is probably generic to any device... However..

Incoming callerid is working with number only.

If I try for any reason to use the function Set(Callerid(name)="blah
blah") it will then send only the outgoing extension as the callerid to
the phone that i s connected to the sipura device...

I also have a Sipura-841 that the same behaviour is happening.

I upgraded to the lastest Sipura 2000 firmware 3.1.15 and that did make no
difference...

But If I try to use the new functions i get the following errors:

    -- Executing Set("SIP/2001-d523", "CallerID(number)=1231231230") in
new stack
Sep 25 10:15:56 ERROR[20733]: pbx.c:1380 ast_func_write: Function CallerID
not registered

I cannot use callerid_rewrite or any callerid mangling script at this point..

I have ugpraded to use and test the ODBC_Storage for voicemail - and that
is working great, but now If I go back I have to change a bunch of stuff
to go back to 1.0.9.

HELP.......Is there anything that I can do to start using my scripts for
callerid_rewrites again?

Thanks.....