[Asterisk-Users] Pager Notification Script

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Sun Sep 25 11:04:09 MST 2005

Does anyone on the list have a script for notifying pagers that they
would be willing to share? I have found a reference in the archive to
such a script, but previous attempts to find the author of that
posting have failed.

Anyhow, I am looking to set up a system whereby a message is sent to
a pager when a voicemail is left in a specified mailbox. (This is
easy, it's built-in to Asterisk). Then, if that message hasn't been
retrieved in 5 minutes, I want to send another page. The same goes
after 10 and 15 minutes. After 20 minutes, I want to send another
page *AND* send an e-mail or generate a call to another party.

Has anyone already done this who would be willing to share so that I
can avoid reinventing the wheel?

Tom