[Asterisk-Users] dialplan game

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Sep 24 22:08:19 MST 2005

Has anyone built a game with the dialplan?  I would think this would
most easily be managed by an AGI, but its possible with realtime
extensions.

The game would be like 'adventure' that I first played on a prime in
1979.  Or any of the infocom games (ie zork).  Infact since the infocom
spec is known it might be possible to plug in the data files directly
from an AGI.

If anyone has done this I would love to hear about it.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378