[Asterisk-Users] didgium card in india

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Mon Sep 26 11:47:57 MST 2005

Capt MS wrote:

> thanks for the reply
> Is Digium  card compatible with  EPABX standards
> available in india , further how much does a card with
> three FXS and one FXO interface cost,
> Do u have any experience of implenting the same ,
> I am in army what we lookin at is voice gateway to
> interface our PBX with the data network so  that we
> have one underlying network to handle , any
> suggestions on how to implement in a cost effective
> manner.

I am using Digium card in India (Trivandrum, Kerala) for a small call
center application. What I did was to purchase the card in US, send it
across to my friend in his US address and he brought it along when he
came, but I guess this option is not applicable to you.

3 FXS and 1 FSO will cost some thing under Rs. 15,000, with out duty.

See here for exact prices.
http://store.yahoo.com/asteriskpbx/noname.html

I tried it here with BSNL and a Siemens PBX, I am not receiving the
callerid  and it does not detect remote hangup.

Pl mail me offline if you need further information.

regards,

raj