[Asterisk-Users] SOHO Survey / Creative Asterisk Solutions

Tom Vile tom.vile at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:01:11 MST 2005

try asterisk at home it has some builtin features like the weather script and
stuff and if you are just playing around and have fun then this would be the
way to get some nice features and such.

On 9/22/05, Brian McEntire <brian.mcentire at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, and it is a fantastic resource! I don't think I could have gotten up
> and running without it.
>
> I assume you pointed me there because there are some articles about what
> people are doing with *. I'll dig for them. I previously read in an issue of
> ;Login: several columns discussing things you could do with Asterisk.
>
> Articles are good, I was just hoping to get a couple of quick ideas about
> what people on the list have accomplished. Things like "I set up time and
> temperature for whenever I dial *22" ... or something like that. Figured it
> might be a change for people to show off a bit and for me to get some
> ideas/get inspired ;-)
>
> Thanks again for the voip-info ref, I'll work my way through that wiki.
>
> On 9/22/05, Damon Estep <damon at suburbanbroadband.net > wrote:
> >
> >  Have you discovered www.voip-info.org <http://www.voip-info.org/> yet?

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Fax: 518-631-2856