[Asterisk-Users] SOHO Survey / Creative Asterisk Solutions

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:27:06 MST 2005

Yes, and it is a fantastic resource! I don't think I could have gotten up
and running without it.

I assume you pointed me there because there are some articles about what
people are doing with *. I'll dig for them. I previously read in an issue of
;Login: several columns discussing things you could do with Asterisk.

Articles are good, I was just hoping to get a couple of quick ideas about
what people on the list have accomplished. Things like "I set up time and
temperature for whenever I dial *22" ... or something like that. Figured it
might be a change for people to show off a bit and for me to get some
ideas/get inspired ;-)

Thanks again for the voip-info ref, I'll work my way through that wiki.