[Asterisk-Users] Hardware Recommendations for Junghanns card QuadBRI PCI.

Dpto. Técnico. xiscomg at terra.es
Thu Sep 22 09:10:47 MST 2005

Good afternoon,

I have to develop an Asterisk system in Spain that can support up to 8 simultaneos ISDN calls (4 BRI), initially only 6 simultaneos calls.

I have been looking into VOIP-INFO and I found that the Junghanns card QuadBRI is a very good option. But when I look for a server to develop the system, the information is a bit more confuse.

Any one have experience with this card? Which server do you will recommend?

Regards.