[Asterisk-Users] Most desireable Linux distribution for Asterisk?

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:57:52 MST 2005

We have over 12 Asterisk servers running in production right now on
Slackware. We have used RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Mandrake in the past as
well(we have since switched all servers to Slackware). For us Slackware runs
better and gives us more control. That and we like installing everything
from source.

MATT--