[Asterisk-Users] Seperate Incoming calls on TDM02?

C. Hatton Humphrey chumphrey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:55:02 MST 2005

> I'm fighting with this right now and I'm hitting a serious frustration
> point - right now all incoming calls are getting handled by the
> from_pstn context which is how it honestly should be according to the
> current conf files.  However when I change the context from from_pstn
> to aa_1 and aa_2 respectively it doesn't change anything in the way
> the system is answering the lines.

Found the source of the problem and it wasn't in the config files,
rather in the way that Asterisk "reloads" when issued that command -
it does NOT rebuild the Zapata channel table.  I had to perform a
complete restart of Asterisk to get the changes (which I made in my
zapata-auto.conf file) into the system.  After I did that everything
started running right as rain!

Thanks for the assistance, hopefully this will make it where people
will see it in the future.

Hatton