[Asterisk-Users] Seperate Incoming calls on TDM02?

C. Hatton Humphrey chumphrey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:16:54 MST 2005

> > Yeah, in your zapata.conf just give each channel a different context
> > setting.
>
> It's slightly more complicated with A at H and/or AMP, you need to use the
> zapata_custom.conf file, instead. You also need to use the
> extensions_custom.conf file, too, though there might be a better way I don't
> know about.

I'm fighting with this right now and I'm hitting a serious frustration
point - right now all incoming calls are getting handled by the
from_pstn context which is how it honestly should be according to the
current conf files.  However when I change the context from from_pstn
to aa_1 and aa_2 respectively it doesn't change anything in the way
the system is answering the lines.

Hatton

zapata.conf:
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=en
context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300		; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=no
threewaycalling=no
transfer=no
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

;faxdetect=both
faxdetect=incoming
;faxdetect=outgoing
;faxdetect=no

;Include AMP configs
#include zapata_additional.conf

;Include genzaptelconf configs
#include zapata-auto.conf

zapata_additional.conf is empty
zapata-auto.conf:
; Autogenerated by /usr/local/sbin/genzaptelconf -- do not hand edit
; Zaptel Channels Configurations (zapata.conf)
;
; This is not intended to be a complete zapata.conf. Rather, it is intended
; to be #include-d by /etc/zapata.conf that will include the global settings
;
callerid=asreceived

; Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 1"
; channel 1, WCTDM, inactive.
; channel 2, WCTDM, inactive.
signalling=fxs_ks
; Note: this is a trunk. Create a ZAP trunk in AMP for Channel 3
context=from_pstn
group=0
channel => 3

signalling=fxs_ks
; Note: this is a trunk. Create a ZAP trunk in AMP for Channel 4
context=from_pstn
group=0
channel => 4