[Asterisk-Users] Seperate Incoming calls on TDM02?

Matt Love matt.love at interface-devices.com
Fri Sep 16 15:20:09 MST 2005

Hi Hatton,

Could you provide some examples of the config files for this. Im trying to
do the same. Im confused with some of the other posts (its not hard to
confuse me!) Some say its just the zapata and some say theres way more to
it.
I have 4 FXO ports, 2 on one number and 2 on another and want to have
different incoming rules\IVR depending upon channel called.
Is it as simple as changing the contexts in the zapata.conf or is there more
to it.

Thanks