[Asterisk-Users] Echo on SPA-3000 FXO

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 08:01:20 MST 2005

 That is an issue with Vonage not providing remote disconnect supervision
through the ATA. The way I got around that was not to use Comedian mail with
my home system, but instead, just use an analog answering machine I already
had around. Not ideal, I know, but the answering machine hangs up the FXS
port when it detects that the caller has hung up (via busy, silence, etc)
and that instructs * to hang up the FXO port that has the Vonage ATA plugged
into it.