[Asterisk-Users] PRI zap channels not cleared when no match incontext for dialed number on inbound call

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Tue Sep 13 20:07:31 MST 2005

I se what you are talking about I an able to reproduce!!!

However your PRI may be in a Round-Robin picking order, that would cycle
through all of the channels until it reaches an end and then it repeats.
I set our PRI to first available hunting instead of RR and it will use
the same channel over and over again regardless if the call exists.

If anything it's a feature!!!
Unassigned DID will show up on your zap show channels, sounds like a
FEATURE to ME :-) !!!!!!