[Asterisk-Users] PRI zap channels not cleared when no matchincontext for dialed number on inbound call

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Sep 13 20:11:09 MST 2005

But it does indicated that a variable is staying assigned that should
not be, which could have other impact over time???

The behavior is very different for c call where there is a dialplan
match for the dialed number, when the call completes the channel
extension variable is cleared.

If you do not mind please ad a bug note that you experienced the same
thing! The bug marshals think I am nuts.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5203

what version or date is your * code?