[Asterisk-Users] SetCIDName question

DRi at b-w-computer.de DRi at b-w-computer.de
Tue Sep 13 07:46:08 MST 2005

Hi all,

I tried to set the calleridname of an incoming call to get different
incoming labels displayed for different incoming numbers.

This does work for hidden number-calls so I can set the displayed CIDName
on my cisco7960 from "CID withheld" to "abc CID withheld"
If the incoming CID isn't hidden it works to use SetCallerID but not to
change only the CIDName with SetCIDName.
At least it's not displayed on my cisco7960 with chan_sccp

any suggestions what I've could have done wrong ?