[Asterisk-Users] Micro-cuts in MusicOnHold

Yoann Le Bihan ylebihan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:24:46 MST 2005

Hi ! :)

I'm having trouble with my MusicOnHold... I'm using standard files
(fpm-*.mp3), which are provided in * package (so I assume they're not
variable bitrate encoded... anyway, I tried re-encoding them and no
changes).
The music is played, but with micro-cuts every 2/3 seconds... it's
happening on every channels (sip, capi).

So, if someone has an idea... :-)
(if you want to try, you can call me [France] : +33 1 4038 0353 and
ask me to hold you a dozen seconds, I'm alone today ;)

Cheers,

YLB.
yoann.lebihan at softroad.net