[Asterisk-Users] SetCIDName question

Derek Whitten derek at kfuq.net
Tue Sep 13 07:56:49 MST 2005

You probably want to use 'database put' for changing incoming CID

http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=database%20put

*CLI> database put cidname 1112223333 "test user"
Updated database successfully
*CLI> database show cidname
/cidname/1112223333                               : test user

so now when someone calls from 111.222.3333, it will change the CID info
to 'test user'