[Asterisk-Users] OT: Online TTS engines?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Tue Sep 13 19:28:00 MST 2005

I found this on their website: "This demo is for demonstration purposes
only. For other use, please contact our Sales Office
<http://www.scansoft.com/speechworks/sales/>."

If they are reading these posts they will probably be making some simple
changes to limit rate of requests processed from a client. Even if they
aren't reading this thread they might see that they need to add some
brakes to the free demo.

I'm not criticizing you. If I were doing this I would probably continue
tweaking as long as I was enjoying it. Just don't count on it being
usable for a long time into the future.