[Asterisk-Users] play each person's voicemail

Flobi flobi.com at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:26:09 MST 2005

Put the files in their voicemail folder usually:
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/{context}/{mailbox}/
 unavail.gsm for unavailable message
busy.gsm for busy message
 I think there's a greet.gsm too, but I'm not sure off the top of my head
what that's for.

 On 9/8/05, Gary S MacKay <gary at edisoninfo.com> wrote:

> How do I set each extension to play it's own voicemail prompts? I have vm
> working in that it plays the standard "person at extension 1234 is not
> available....." and takes the message. I've recorded seperate .gsm files
> for
> each user but can not figure out how to use them.
>
> - Gary
>

> Edison Information Technologies www.EdisonInfo.com<http://www.EdisonInfo.com>
> P.O. Box 554 Gary at EdisonInfo.com
> Milan, OH 44846-0554 419.499.7040

Automated Signature: This message is from Flobi of Flobi.com<http://Flobi.com>
.
Visit my website if you like: http://www.flobi.com/

Please remember to tip your waitress and bartender. They are doing their
best to serve you and your indignant, malcontent attitude.