[Asterisk-Users] play each person's voicemail

GLNX g_glnx at yahoo.es
Sat Sep 10 11:18:02 MST 2005

Hi,

unavail.gsm and busy.gsm are used for unavailable and busy messages as
mentioned, yep

and greet.gsm is used by the voicemail intro message to say users' own
recording (usually their name), so voicemail will play it instead of
spelling their name from the alphabet sounds.

greet.gsm is also used by app_directory to say users names when you
search any extension

regards