[Asterisk-Users] play each person's voicemail

Gary S MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Thu Sep 8 11:08:11 MST 2005

How do I set each extension to play it's own voicemail prompts? I have vm
working in that it plays the standard "person at extension 1234 is not
available....." and takes the message. I've recorded seperate .gsm files for
each user but can not figure out how to use them.

- Gary

Edison Information Technologies                 www.EdisonInfo.com
P.O. Box 554                                    Gary at EdisonInfo.com
Milan, OH 44846-0554                               419.499.7040