[Asterisk-Users] Nokia 32 Terminal

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Mon Sep 5 04:42:31 MST 2005

AbdelRahman Tarzi ha scritto:

>If you wish to connect it to an FXS you will need a special cable which
>Nokia sells..

you don't really need a special cable for FXS, the cable is a standard
phone cable with a j11 4/6 pin plug. Just read the tech manual from the
nokia website for the pinout.

>Connecting to an FXO (which expects a line) is the default.
>Check the normal stuff (like dialstring) before you suspect the device..
>They're really maintenance-free !!

I have a problem with the external antenna. No signal gain with it
connected to the nokia 32 terminal.
You can play with the AT command via serial port to see the signal
quality level, and I advice you to disable the gsm call waiting service.

Sergio