[Asterisk-Users] OT: Sipura SPA 200 Caller ID Problem

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at unorthodox.com
Sun Sep 4 13:25:15 MST 2005

Sorry to bug all of you with this, but I have to assume there are a
number of Sipura experts here...

I have a Sipura SPA 2000 that I've been using for nearly 2 years now.
It's flashed up to firmware 3.1.5.

On line 1, I no longer get Caller ID (it used to work, and I can't
remember when it stopped). On line 2, I always get Caller ID. To my old
eyes, _every_ switch on both lines seems configured identically.

I can see that calls to Line 1 have the correct Caller ID on the
Asterisk CLI, and it displays correctly on my soft phone, so the problem
is definitely at the Sipura level.

As a "hint", I think that I was playing with some attended transfer
settings in Asterisk (not on the Sipura), and I may have typed one of
the magical *XX codes the went to the Sipura instead of to Asterisk.

Anyway, I've tried to type in each one that looked like a candidate for
affecting this, and nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I reset the Sipura to factory defaults, and rebuilt from there. It
still works on line 2 and not on line 1 :-(. It's not the "phone" which
is a Uniden Tru8866, since all handsets exhibit the same problem...