[Asterisk-Users] Nokia 32 Terminal

AbdelRahman Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Sun Sep 4 16:45:28 MST 2005

I use a Nokia 32 as an extension and as a trunk (two sites).. Which are you
doing ?
If you wish to connect it to an FXS you will need a special cable which
Nokia sells..
Connecting to an FXO (which expects a line) is the default.

Check the normal stuff (like dialstring) before you suspect the device..
They're really maintenance-free !!