[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Community Participant; Katrina Refugee

Senad J senad at bicom.us
Sun Sep 4 04:20:03 MST 2005

> I have bought and collected equipment since being in
> Telecommunications, VoIP and Internet Technologies for 15 years that
> are irreplaceable but I will re-build my VoIP laboratory bigger and
> better than ever.  If anyone has any trade secrets on successfully
> recovering waterlogged electronic equipment, please let me know.
>
> God Bless.

God Bless indeed.

Loosing the lab and everything in it I can certainly imagine will set you
back.
However, I also believe that the knowledge you acquired is your best bet to
rebuild and
improve on what you had. Just a though I had that may give you little
encouragement.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Regards,

Senad