[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Community Participant; Katrina Refugee

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sun Sep 4 04:47:13 MST 2005

"If anyone has any trade secrets on successfully recovering waterlogged
electronic equipment, please let me know."

Dear JR,

I am realy sorry about all this desaster, but happy to see you alive.

For waterlogged equipments, no problem until they are under the water level
(out of oxygen contact).
The best way after that will be to clean all of this waste and poluted
equipments with clear water during a long time (no more chimical products in
the clean water), and to quickly dry them.

Good luck.

Best Regards to you and your family.

Francois BERGERET,
France.