[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Community Participant; Katrina Refugee

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Sun Sep 4 03:14:42 MST 2005

It is good to see JR's faith is not shaken by then even and that he will
rebuild better than ever.

I hope JR's Asterisk application development was backed up somewhere so he
doesn’t have to re-write it all again.

I have seen drives recovered from being soaked in water and it wasn’t a
major drama with the right equipment.  The key problem as I understand it,
is the kind of water - salt water being a bad thing - but still not the end
of the world if the platters can be cleaned up easily.

Btw Harry... This is not a discussion list for religious issues/opinion - in
the positive or the negative. Criticising, or praising God here will no
doubt annoy both sides of the fence.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Si vis pacem, para bellum