[Asterisk-Users] IPSwichBoard designers wanted

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Sun Sep 4 02:38:31 MST 2005

I am rewriting IPSwitchBoard at the moment. I want to make IPSwitchBoard
"Skinable" meaning that you can design your own skins with company logo etc.
You will also be able to add graphical extension buttons, and led's that
will light up ex. DND, busy/free, message waiting and much more.

If you are graphically minded and would like to help with making test skins
using PhotoShop or other tool that produces bitmaps; then please drop me an
e-mail on ipd at thorben.dk, and I will send you some more details.

Regards

Thorben

http://ipsoftware.thorben.dk <http://ipsoftware.thorben.dk/>