[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Community Participant; Katrina Refugee

Austin Denyer adenyer at ekn.com
Tue Sep 6 12:52:30 MST 2005

You'd be amazed at just how much some systems can take.  About 18 months
ago I was given a system that had been under 8ft of water due to a
flood.  It is now my IPCop firewall at home, and runs flawlessly!

Anyway, glad to hear you and your family are ok.  Material things can be
replaced; family and friends can't.

I hope you get back on your feet soon.  Good luck!

Regards,
Ozz.