[Asterisk-Users] newbie install problem. And I already searchedeverywhere!

Jeroen Baten jbaten at i2rs.nl
Sat Sep 3 11:47:29 MST 2005

Op zaterdag 3 september 2005 18:04, schreef Werner Johansson:
> This configuration looks strange. You know that the "channel" word sets
> those channels to the "latest" settings above, right? The syntax is a bit
> weird. That means that your signalling looks odd - first you set it to
> bri_cpe_ptmp and then to bri_net, meaning that bri_net overrides the
> previous setting. I'm a bit confused about the PRI signalling here, it
> looks like you're using a BRI card, so why pridialplan? I haven't played
> around with BRI equipment together with Asterisk (yet) so maybe the PRI
> signalling should be there..

I just changed in zapata.conf the signalling to:
signalling = bri_net_ptmp

and this changes the output considerably:

*CLI>
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/4001-2fea", "Zap/2/<mycellphonenumber}") in new
stack
    -- Called <mycellphonenumber}
    -- Channel 0/2, span 1 got hangup
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'
  == No one is available to answer at this time

*CLI>

Cool. Too bad I seem to be unavailable :-)

--
  Jeroen Baten            | EMAIL :  JBATEN at I2RS.NL
 ____  _  __              | web   :  www.i2rs.nl
  |  )|_)(_               | tel   :  +31 (0)499 477 688
 _|_/_| \__)              | fax   :  +31 (0)499 476 804
Roerlaan 36, 5691 HJ, Son, the Netherlands