[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Voicemail & mailcmd=

niles at atheos.net niles at atheos.net
Fri Sep 2 22:09:07 MST 2005

Hello,

I need to alter the sendmail flags on my asterisk box so that I may
define the reply address,
and I read in the app_voicemail.c file that it can done in
voicemail.conf

/* Default mail command to mail voicemail. Change it with the
     mailcmd= command in voicemail.conf */
#define SENDMAIL "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t"

I'm using Realtime, so my voicemail.conf file is empty.  Changing the
source would be simply
enough, but I'd rather do it the right way. Any advice is appreciated!
Niles